Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Busy Bee

That's what they call me!

So I've been so busy that I really haven't had the time to post! I've got a lot to update you all on so bare with me!

First I'd like to say that everything for the wedding is coming together nicely. It isn't that far away now and I am steadily working on one thing at a time day by day! I'm starting to get the invitations out and after that we are working on food and finding shoes for me and Jasmine and then we are working on finding Nana's dress and shoes!

I can't believe I am actually getting Married! I have always dreamed about my wedding day! Since I can remember that was all I wanted to do! Get married and have a family! Now that the day has actually come I can't believe how much time has passed!

No comments:

Post a Comment