Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Jasmine!!

It's hard to believe that at exactly this time one year ago I was in the hospital an hour and a half away from seeing my beautiful little miracle for the first time. I finally laid eyes on her for the first time July 30, 2008 at 10:28 pm. Two more minutes and I would have been in labor a full 12 hours! Though for me it didn't seem that long at all.

When the Dr. placed her on my chest after delivery i was in such awe of this little human, laying there crying, breathing, blinking, kicking, LIVING. I couldn't believe how beautiful and amazing she was, and I was in awe of the lord our god who had allowed me to carry her those nine months she was developing in my growing belly.

The entire week I have been thinking back to those first few days in the hospital new baby, new parents, and lots of visitors! It almost seems like so long ago!



Here is a picture of my baby girl at 1 day old!



And here is our angel one year later!

My how the time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment